Darren Young and Titus O’Neil defeat Justin Gabriel and Ted DiBiase.
– Daniel Bryan comes out to kick off SmackDown. He cuts a promo and is very over with the crowd. Kane comes out and Bryan says he’s breaking up Team Hell No so he can be tag champions with Randy Orton. Kane says they won’t win. Bryan asks if it’s because Kane thinks he’s the weakest link. Kane chokes Bryan and Orton comes out to stop him. Orton says if Kane hurts Bryan, he hurts his team for Sunday. Orton threatens to RKO Kane. Bryan says he doesn’t need help. The Shield appears on the big screen and laughs. They love the problems going on in the ring. SmackDown goes to commercial.
– Sheamus defeated Antonio Cesaro. Cesaro got the jobber entrance…sigh, not a good sign. Damien Sandow came out pre-match and put over Cesaro and his match with Sheamus at Payback Kickoff. The action went to the floor, where Sheamus hit Antonio with a nasty fallaway slam into the barricade. Cesaro rammed Sheamus into the stairs, which gave Sheamus a cut on his shoulder. After some more action, Sheamus suddenly hit the Brogue Kick out of the corner for the win. After the match, Sandow attacked Sheamus on the stage.
– Heath Slater beat The Great Khali after hitting a DDT. 3MB distracted Khali and Hornswoggle was involved.
– Teddy Long delivered a promo on the Tron. He put over Hardee’s burgers. Dolph Ziggler, Langston, and AJ showed up. Ziggler said it’s his triumphant return to Smackdown, and he should get more respect. They left, and Big E returned to eat Teddy’s burger.
– Heath Slater defeated The Great Khali. What you would expect. Boring and typical. A 3MB distraction led to a Slater DDT and the victory.
– Alberto Del Rio and Chris Jericho defeated Big E Langston and World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler. Lilian announced Ricardo in Spanish, so Ricardo announced Del Rio in English. Big E and Del Rio started after Ziggler ducked out. Back and forth action to start. Ziggler tagged in with Del Rio, and immediately jumped back out. “Y2J” and “We Want Ziggler” chants rang out. An AJ distraction and slap to Jericho led to the heels taking control. Del Rio got the hot tag, and soon after, he rolled up Ziggler for the win.
– Chris Jericho is backstage talking about his match against CM Punk but is interrupted by Paul Heyman. Jericho says the match will be a rare one and will exceed expectations.
– Aksana vs. Kaitlyn is up next. Kaitlyn slaps the referee and Aksana runs away. No winner is announced.
– Curtis Axel vs. Wade Barrett is up next. Barrett says they could get hurt so they should wait and fight on Sunday at Payback. The Miz comes out and says everyone wants to see them fight now. Axel pins Barrett to win the match. Miz lays out Axel with a Skull Crushing Finale after the match.
– Randy Orton, Kane and Daniel Bryan beat Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose in the main event. Bryan made Rollins tap out to get the win. Lilian Garcia made an announcement that it was the first time The Shield has ever been defeated in six-man action.