Below are full spoilers for the May 8th episode of TNA Impact Wrestling. Some segments may have been taped out of order or for the following week.
* MVP comes out and brings Eric Young out. MVP puts over Young and introduces a #1 contender for Slammiversary but nobody comes out. MVP says we will find out next week but turns and lays Young out. MVP reveals himself as the new #1 contender and will see Young at Slammiversary.
* Backstage segment with Magnus and a new guy named Bram. He’s actually former NXT star Kenneth Cameron of The Ascension.
* Willow defeated Magnus by DQ when Bram destroyed Willow. Bram beat Willow around ringside and handcuffed him to the ropes. Bram beat Hardy with a piece of the turnbuckle.
* Velvet Sky and Angelina Love defeated Brittany and Madison Rayne in an elimination style Evening Gown match. It came down to Madison and Angelina. Velvet distracted the referee with nothing bu a towel on, allowing Angelina to get the win on Madison by stripping her.
* The Wolves defeated BroMans in a Ladder Match with the TNA Tag Team Titles on the line. Zema Ion tried to get involved but they took him out also.
Knox returned to Impact Wrestling with his carny family. His female manager, a clown with balloons, two men on stilts and a masked muscle man. Knux defeated Kazarian in a match.
Eric Young came to the ring. Young promised that the title would be defended every single week. Eric says that if TNA won’t book him in a match then he will just have to book himself into a match.
Bobby Roode comes out and demands a rematch from the past week. Eric reminds Roode that he already beat him last week. Roode said he had to compete in two matches that night and even then he came close to beating Young. Roode reminds Young that they broke into the wrestling business together. He asks Eric for one more match for old times sake. He says that if he loses, he won’t ever ask Eric for another title shot from him again. Eric agrees and the two shake hands.
EC3 defeated Kurt Angle. Angle began favoring his knee again and at one point could no longer continue. The referee put up his hands in the X pattern signaling an injury but Kurt forced his hands down. EC3 then speared Angle’s knee and pinned him for the win.
MVP came out and said the the World Title rematch will not be happening. MVP says that wrestlers are paid to wrestle by the organization and that wrestlers are not paid to make their own matches. MVP teases a ‘blockbuster’ announcement for an opponent for Eric Young at Slammiversary.
Bobby Roode came out and got in MVP’s face for cancelling the match. MVP said that Roode had his chance and lost and claims that in his TNA, there will be no handouts. Roode tells MVP that in over 10 years of being in the business he has never needed a handout and calls MVP a “son of a b—h”. Roode shoves MVP twice and the two begin to brawl. Security and referees came out to split them up.
TNA Xplosion Spoilers
Gail Kim defeated Velvet Sky
Austin Aries defeated Tigre Uno