Below are spoilers for this week’s episode of WWE SmackDown from Providence, RI
The show opened with a Seth Rollins promo, who was with Kane and J&J Security. Kane and Rollins argued, and Rollins made fun of Kane for losing to John Cena on RAW. Kane wants Rollins to lay down for him to return the favor from last week. A referee comes down and the bell rings.
* Seth Rollins vs. Kane ended in a no-contest. Kane convinced Rollins to lay down or he’d “rip his guts out.” After Rollins laid down, Kane told him that he was just playing with him and made Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose, which is up next.
* Ambrose came out for his match with Rollins but was attacked by Luke Harper. Harper and Ambrose brawled, but Rollins helped Kane. Roman Reigns made the save and Reigns & Ambrose vs. Rollins & Harper is announced for later tonight.
* Neville & Dolph Ziggler defeated Sheamus & Bad News Barrett after Neville pinned Barrett with a Red Arrow while Sheamus and Ziggler were brawling outside of the ring.
* Naomi defeated Natalya with the Rear View.
* Ryback defeated Rusev via DQ after Rusev hit Ryback with a Russian chain to the gut. After the match, Rusev locked in an Accolade on Ryback on the outside while using the chain.
* Kofi Kingston defeated Cesaro after hitting Trouble in Paradise. There was lots of outside interference in this match.
* Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins & Luke Harper is the main event. There are loud “We Want Roman” chants. Reigns pinned Rollins with a spear. Was said to be a great match with a lot of near falls and big spots.